Welcome to the Online Syllabus for LARS 66th Annual
Midwinter Radiology and Radiation Oncology Conference
Use this website to preview presentations and supporting documents provided by conference faculty before the conference, or as a resource after the conference.
Site navigation is organized in two convenient formats – by topic or by author (see index links above).
- Presentation Index - Presentation content is listed by focus track in presentation order.
- Author Index – Groups all content provided by a speaker together with their professional title and required disclosure information.
Presentations are provided in two useful formats – 1-slide or 6-slide per page.
- View presentations onscreen in 1-slide per page, color format.
- Print presentations in black and white, 6-slide per page format for note-taking during the conference.
- Use the EZ Download feature to download presentation files to your computer, laptop, or tablet.
Please note - many presentation files are very large and may take some time to download. Download times will vary based on your computer and internet connection speed.
- Conference syllabus will be available online until January 2015 for convenient post-conference review.
Continuing Medical Education Accreditation Statement:
The Los Angeles Radiological Society (LARS) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- LARS designates the Radiology Conference, a live activity, for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- LARS designates the Radiation Oncology Conference, a live activity, for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
CMA Certification: This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
Continuing Medical Education Committee
Margaret H. Lee, MD, Education Committee Chair & Neuroradiology Track Program Chair
Suzanne L. Palmer, MD, Musculoskeletal Track Program Chair
Daniel C. Schiffner, MD, Radiation Oncology Program Chair
Rex Hoffman, MD, Radiation Oncology
Jon Foran, MD, Denise Andrews-Tang, MD, Maitraya Patel, MD
Midwinter Planning Subcommittee Members:
Leslie Bellas, MD; Marc I. Botnick, MD; Eric Chang, MD; Nancy A. Ellerbroek, MD; John L. Go, MD; Sara H. Kim, MD; Meng Law, MD; Thomas J. Learch, MD; Steve P. Lee, MD; Benjamin Levine, MD; Winston W. Lien, MD; Afshin Safa, MD; Ali R. Sepahdari, MD; George J. So, MD; Jose S. Tandoc, MD; Eric A. White, MD
If you would like to get involved with a conference planning subcommittee or to suggest future speakers or program content – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your input and look forward to your continued participation in LARS educational activities.